The Ambient Weather WS-2080 is a compact, easy to install complete weather station with impressive reliability at a very low cost. This weather station measures wind speed, wind direction, temperature and humidity (both inside and outside), rainfall and barometric pressure.
PDF Manual for Ambient Weather WS-2080
Having trouble? Download PDF instructions for Ambient Weather WS-2080.
Pros and Cons of Ambient Weather WS-2080
- This is a decent home weather station that’s compatible with PC data uploading/data readouts
- Using good lithium AA batteries will extend the hours of use you get out of it
- There’s a better weather shield available (sold separately) than the one that comes with it
- Wind and rain sensors work very well IF they’re leveled
- If you read the included manual, you’ll see all the capabilities and limitations of this unit
- Mounting pole is available for this weather station
- Offers impressive 99.997% uptime
- Some people that demand more precise and accurate readings should opt for the Davis Instrumentals unit